01. Asia Pacific Travels & Tourism, P.O. Box 95681, Dubai, U.A.E., facilitates guests in their tours and excursions land, sea based and Air borne activities as agent to excursion providers. Asia Pacific Travels and Tourism does not own any of the facilities, vehicles, Dhows, Hot Air Baloons,Helicopters, Yachts Boats etc . Its primarily responsibility is to provideto sell the excursion products to the guests and provide ground transportation to guests only. All the facilities, vehicles, Dhows, Hot Air Baloons,Helicopters, Yachts Boats etc The guests should check the applicable insurance from Asia Pacific reservation staff at the time of booking. As agent it accpets no liability from guests for any injury caused during the excursion and insurance claims thereby.
02. Any tour sales voucher and all other tickets and coupons issued in respect of the activities are furnished and issued subject to the conditions of contract and to any and all terms and conditions of the owners, operators, public carriers who provide activities to you.
03. Asia pacific Travels & Tourism reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any activity prior to departure and decline to accept any persons as a participant in any tour or excursion to be offered in the future.
04. Asia pacific Travels & Tourism reserves the right to alter or omit any part of the activity for which a booking has been made without prior notice to guests or booking agents and for any reason whatsoever. In particular, due to the nature of many of the activities, delays and cancellations may result due to factors beyond Asia pacific Travels and Tourism control, such as the weather, sickness, strikes, isputes and other events of 'Force Majeure'. In such cases, an alternate date option will be provided or a refund or partial refund may be given at the discretion of Asia Pacific Travels & Tourism and/or the operator of the activity concerned.
05. The full invoice of any Tour or Excursion shall be due and payable when a booking is made and Asia pacific Travels & Tourism may cancel any booking if the full price of the tour or excursion is not paid to Asia pacific Travels & Tourism at least two days prior to the commencement of the booked tour or excursion. No refund will be payable in respect of a booking cancelled less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any tour or excursion booked.
06. Guests must understand and accept the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in certain of the activities and take responsibility that they are mentally and physically capable of participating in any particular tour or excursion. They must comply with instructions in English of any personnel providing the tour or excursion (Tour Guide/ Tour Leader). If in the opinion of (Tour Guide/ Tour Leader) their behavior or physical condition is detrimental to the safety and well being of the group as a whole or if the (Tour Guide/ Tour Leader) considers that theirr general well being will be put to risk by continuing with the tour or excursion,the particular guest may be asked not to participate in the tour or excursion without the right to any refund.
07. Guests acknowledge that Asia Pacific Travels & Tourism may not have direct control over the maintenance or safety of all the equipment or machinery used in providing the tour or excursions nor may it have any direct control of over the training provided and supervision of the use of any equipment or machinery used in tours or excursions.
08. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Asia pacific Travels & Tourism accepts no responsibility for any damage, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the tours or excursions and / or in connection with these conditions of contract. You are advised to have comprehensive travel and health insurance. Asia pacific Travels & Tourism will use all its experience and and where necessary, the assistance of local guides and other experts, in order to minimize the risk to you. However, if you are participating in tours or excursions that are potentially hazardous or against the (Tour Guide/ Tour leader's) recommendation you will be required to read, understand and sign an indemnity and waiver form in English before participating in such tours or excursions.
09. All personal effects are at your sole risk at all times during the tour or excursion.
10. The purchase of a tour or excursion or the making of a booking entitling you to participate in an tour or excursion organized by Asia Pacific Travels & Tourism shall be deemed to constitute your consent and acceptance of these conditions of contract