Experience the fantastic yet traditional 2 dive speed boat day trip to the famous Musandam coast. While leaving for the scuba diving spot, you would be treated to the visual delight of one of the strikingly beautiful coastline which is carved into a lot of bays, islands and fjords. Due to its remoteness , the Scuba Diving sea has vast number of planktons that make it attractive for myraid variety of fish and other marine life. It is nature's aquarium that you would enjoy from the closest range and what more you can feel them too.
|Days of operation:
||All days of the week
02 persons (Subject to Availability)
||6:00 am to 8:00 pm (Approx.)
|Exclusions of the trip:
||Gratuities are optional.
||Above 10 years
You Need To Know:
- All guests must be PADI certified and should have done diving at least once in last 6 months and they also have to provide the size of fins and suit at the booking time
- Confirmation is done at the booking time
- Departure will be from the Dibba Harbor on speed boat
- If you have your own transpotation you must be arrive at the departure point 30 minutes prior because late coming may result in missed scuba dive for which 'Full no-show charges' do apply.
- Scuba diving is an insured activity
Guests Must Carry:
For entrance to Dibba, guests must keep their original passport and copy of valid visa of U.A.E to show on the border.
Dive kit provided.
Any part or entire of your trip can be cancelled due to government decisions, poor weather conditions and force majeure. However clients will offer a closet alternative date for experiencing Musandam Dibba Scuba diving.