Ferrari World - The Experience:
Getting picked up from your place, you start your journey in morning to the city of Abu Dhabi, finally reaching Ferrari World. The excitement level rises when you see the red structure of Ferrari World Park from a long distance. The Ferrari logo on the roof measures an incredible 65 meters in length and covers an area of 3,000 sqm; the biggest Ferrari logo ever created. The visually distinctive form and shape crowns the Yas Marina Circuit and due to its location, the sleek shape and beauty of the building can be experienced by anyone driving past or flying over the Island. The building is a true architectural expression of the values of the Ferrari brand itself.
As every ride incorporates Ferrari design and technology, you will be able to experience the feelings and emotions of a real Ferrari Driver. You will experience the ultimate adrenaline rush as you ride in few of the world's best rides. Hold your breath while you ride Formula Rossa, the world's fastest roller coaster and G-Force that makes you skip a beat while it launches you to a height of 203 ft into open sky. Don't forget to take along your camera as you would love to get yourself pictured with world's most amazing cars.
After spending a fantastic day, you head back to your place with memories of unforgettable moments and feelings that can only be experienced but not explained in words. You will just repeat this one word the whole day, "WOW".
- Formula Rossa - a hydraulically-launched roller coaster, manufactured by the Swiss coaster designer firm Intamin, reaches a top speed of 240 km/h (149 mph) and is the world's fastest roller coaster so far.
- Galleria Ferrari - the world's largest Ferrari gallery outside Maranello.
- G-Force - a space-shot tower which launches riders over 62 m (203 ft) up and out of the building. Riders get to see the scenic panorama of Abu Dhabi from a breath taking height.
- Junior Grand Prix - a racing school for budding Scuderia drivers who can drive child-sized Ferrari F1 racers.
- Junior Training Camp - a soft play area where children can paddle their own miniature Ferrari and play with a foam model of an F1 car.
- Made in Maranello - a virtual tour inside the Ferrari factory in Maranello, giving guests a glimpse into the design, assembly and testing of a Ferrari GT.
- Racing Legends - a journey showcasing significant moments in Ferrari racing history
- Speed of Magic - a fantasy 4-D journey following the adventures of a boy as he travels through a kaleidoscope of natural and phenomenal environments, where no Ferrari has gone before.
- V12 - a flume ride through the heart of a Ferrari 599 engine.
- Viaggio in Italia - a recreation of an aerial voyage over Italy.
All our vehicles are insured, all fitted with A/C, seat belts, roll bars, and first-aid box. We are licensed to carry 7 passengers, excluding the driver. You must wear seat belts while you are in the car.
|Days of operation
||Tuesday to Sunday
||Gratuities are optional.
||Casual, comfortable but Respectful clothing.
You Need To Know:
- Confirmation will be received at the time of making the booking.
- Guests must arrive at the departure point 15 minutes prior to departure time. Late arrival may result in missing the trip.
- In case of cancellation, the company must be informed 24 hours prior to the trip. Cancellation charges apply.
- No refund can be claimed in case of no-show.
General Admission (1.3m and above) - AED 225
This ticket provides unlimited access to all rides and attractions of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. The ticket is valid for guests 1.3m and above.
General Admission (below 1.3m) - AED 185
This ticket provides unlimited access to all rides and attractions of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. The ticket is valid for guests under 1.3m.
(Transfers are not included in above mentioned prices, but can be arranged at additional cost. Dining is not included in ticket price. Ticket is valid for only one entry to the park.)
Asia Pacific Travels & Tourism reserves the right to cancel any part or whole tour for reasons of government decisions, weather conditions and force majeure for which the clients will be offered an alternate date for availing the experience.